Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blissfully Snowed In.


Current music selection 
Cannons via Phil Wickham.
Current state of mind 
It's snooooooowing!!! How do you think I feel?!!
Current thoughts

It's a winter wonderland out there!!! And I am snug inside my apartment--still lazily dressed in my pajamas with a ridiculous messy bun high on my head. The only venturing I've done thus far was a small walk to pay my apartment director rent money. I've been attempting to convince my roommate, Amanda Panda, to take a snowy trek with me. . .to no avail. Thus, without a walking partner, I declare this beautiful frozen water vapor filled day a reading day. And perhaps a baking day. . .if I feel so inclined later this evening. Which I likely will. . .it's a rare event when I am not up for some baking. You are welcome to join in on the the read-a-thon, but just remember the rules of a read-a-thon: you mustn't talk much (except to share especially exciting events/quotes in your book) and you need to wear some kind of lounge wear for we will surely be lounging. 


Upon first waking--morning kisses!





Love. Love. Love.

Happy snow day!!!!! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones