Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We Occasionally Doze in the Midst of Productivity.


Current music selection 
Speak for Yourself via Imogen Heap. 
Current state of mind 
Blessed. Always.
Current thoughts

So. My feet are propped up on my coffee table at this very moment; I have been rather studious in my living room since early morning. I feel accomplished and especially happy about that very fact. I feel awake and receptive to the facts, sound advice, and inspirational solitude. I wish every moment I lived could be placed in this category. One day. 

Hobbes was alert and jovial alongside me this morning, but he had a nap attack next to me about thirty minutes ago. I hope he is dreaming of mice chasing and bird stalking. 

I hope you are experiencing a similar peace today. Love you all.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones