Sunday, August 28, 2011

Knees of Bees.


Current music selection 
Little House, Vienna, and Trust Me via The Fray 
Current state of mind 
In good spirits
Current thoughts
I wore a bathing suit underneath my dress for work today. A friend had invited me to her boating/BBQ party; so, I was attempting to plan a step ahead on account that I’d already be arriving late from working long hours at the coffee shop. By the time I had closed up shop, purchased a side dish to allocate, and reached the party destination, the weather had turned and the temperature outside had dropped. It’s no surprise that a cold-pansy such as myself decided against jumping into the water in the end. I selected to wear a cardigan(I notoriously have a cardigan stuffed away in my bag at all times due to my granny-style cold intolerance). Then I completed my toasty fashion trend with a blanket supplied by Amanda. Even with the chilly weather, I still very much enjoyed the company I kept and the ambience of easygoing boating. 

Serene.

Cutie-pie Amanda driving the boat while her boyfriend wake-boarded 

A rainbow presented itself after the rain.

This little guy was on the patio table when we returned to shore. Today was the bee's knees. 

The rest of tonight is dedicated to quality time of two varieties: snuggling my cats who’ve seen less of me lately and a scheduled conversation with someone I hold partiality for. Well, I better get to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones