Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Friends are Hand-picked Family Members



Current music selection 
A random mix of country and folk. . .
Current state of mind 
Sappy. Also, ready for rest (as it is particularly late/exceedingly early).
Current thoughts

I love my friends. I have been blessed with some sensational people in my life that are doing extraordinary things. I am excited to see how each of your lives are lived; I hope I am a lengthy part of your social livelihood. 


And I am smitten with all of you. . .how could I not be?? Thanks for influencing me (for better or worse), inspiring me, at times disagreeing with me, loving me, and simply spending time with me. <3



Thank you for opening the door which allowed me to step inside your world. 
[[Bannack, Montana: Ghost town]]


XOXO with all the affection this world has to offer.




No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones